Pradhan Mantri Shouchalaya Yojana 2023: Do you want to fill form in Pradhan Mantri Shouchalaya Yojana? Here we will give you complete information about Pradhan Mantri Souchalaya Yojana through this article. The main objective of this scheme is to help end the practice of open defecation in rural areas. Now we will give you the details related to Pradhan Mantri Souchalaya Yojana so that you can apply for the scheme.
The economic condition of people is very weak. They are not able to build toilets. Due to which they have to go out of the house for defecation. Due to which some people also fall ill. To remove this inconvenience, the central government has made available the facility of constructing toilets for all citizens living in rural areas. Under this mission, toilets will be constructed to improve sanitation in rural and urban areas. Financial assistance of 12,000 rupees will be given by the government to build toilets. People of the country can check their name in the list of rural toilets by visiting the official website through internet at home
Pradhan Mantri Shouchalaya Yojana 2023 – Highlights
Article Name: Pradhan Mantri Shouchalaya Yojana
Scheme implementation by: Government of India
Concerned Department: Drinking Water and Sanitation Department
Beneficiaries of: Toilet Scheme All citizens of India
12,000 thousand rupees to: be provided under the scheme
Swachh Bharat Mission Phase I from: 2014 to 2019
Swachh Bharat Mission Phase II from: 2020-21 to 2024-25
Application Process: for Sauchalaya Yojana in Swachh Bharat Mission Phase 2 Online
Swachh Bharat Mission (Rural) official website: swachhbharatmission.gov.in
Objective of Toilet Assistance Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to ensure availability of toilets in all households in the country. Grant amount will be given to the beneficiaries through this scheme. By which you can build a toilet in your home. This scheme will prove to be effective in improving the health of the citizens of the country. Apart from this, the citizens of the country will become empowered and self-reliant with the implementation of this scheme. The toilet scheme will also prove effective in improving the lives of the citizens of the country. Under this scheme, more than 10 crore toilets have been constructed by the government so far. This scheme is being implemented under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
Eligibility for availing this scheme
- Only those who do not already have latrines will be eligible for this scheme.
- All such people who are below poverty line.
- If you avail any other such scheme then you will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant must be a resident of India.
- You must have the necessary documents with you
Benefit admissible under Toilet Assistance Scheme
- A free toilet scheme has been launched by the central government.
- Through this scheme, free toilets will be constructed in all households which do not have toilets.
- Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin SBM was launched by the Central Government on 2 October 2014.
- The main objective of which was to construct toilets in all rural households by October 2, 2019.
- This mission has now been extended till the year 2024.
- So far, about 10.9 crore individual household toilets have been built across the country.
- A grant amount of ₹10000 was given by the government under this scheme.
- Out of which toilets were built.
- Now this amount has been increased to ₹12000.
- This scheme will prove effective in making the citizens of the country strong and self-reliant.
- Apart from this, the implementation of this scheme will also improve the standard of living of the citizens of the country.
- Due to economic conditions, most of the urban people cannot construct toilets in their homes and are forced to defecate in the open. Under the new scheme, it is assured that the government will provide financial assistance to such people so that they can build toilets in their homes.
- Under the new scheme it is certain that the government has announced that it will offer assistance of Rs 4000 to urban people which they can use to build toilets in their homes.
- The government has also made it clear that it will make the country open defecation free by the year 2019 under the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
- The government has also set up its official website for anyone who wants to avail the scheme for construction of toilets.
Supporting evidence for availing the scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- aadhar card
- address proof
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- Passport size photograph
- mobile no
- Email ID etc
Official website: Click Here
How to apply?
- First of all you have to go to your nearest Gram Panchayat or Gram Pradhan.
- Now you have to get the application form from there to apply under toilet scheme.
- After this you have to enter all the information asked in the application form.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents.
- After this you have to deposit this form in the concerned office.
- This way you can apply offline under toilet scheme