Under the Contributory Pension Scheme for Private Farmers by the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare provides a fixed monthly pension of Rs 3000 to all small and poor farmers after the age of 60 years.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana is a government scheme whose main purpose is for old age and social security of small and poor farmers.
Benefits available under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana
- After the age of 60 years per month Rs. 3000/- minimum pension will be given.
- After the death of the beneficiary, his spouse is entitled to receive 50% of the amount.
- If the beneficiary dies before the age of 60, the spouse will be entitled to continue the scheme.
- Once the beneficiary reaches the age of 60 years he can claim the pension amount. A fixed pension amount is credited to the pension account of the person concerned every month.
- If a beneficiary opts out of the scheme within a period of less than 10 years from the date of his joining the scheme, the portion of the contribution made by him will be refunded to him as per savings bank rate of interest payable thereon.
- If a beneficiary exits after completing a period of ten years or more from the date of joining the scheme, but before the age of 60 years, his contribution will be returned to him only with interest accrued thereon. Interest earned by pension fund or on savings bank interest rate. Whichever is higher is admissible.
- If an eligible beneficiary has made regular contribution and dies due to any reason, his spouse shall be entitled to continue the plan later by paying the applicable regular contribution or receiving the share of contribution paid by such beneficiary with accrued interest.
- The corpus will be credited back to the fund after the death of the beneficiary and his spouse.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana
The person who wants to avail this scheme should have the following eligibility
- There should be small and poor farmers
- Farmers should be between 18 to 40 years
- Which should be up to 2 hectares of cultivable land as per land records of that State or Union Territory
Features of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana
Guaranteed Pension to Farmers Rs. 3000/- per month.
- This Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana comes under the Mandhan umbrella with the following schemes
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana
- National Pension Scheme (for traders and self-employed persons)
Monthly Installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana
As per the age at which you join the scheme, you will have to pay monthly installments as given below.
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana
Beneficiary has to provide the following documents to fill the scheme form
Aadhaar card of the beneficiary
Beneficiary’s Bank Account Passbook or PM-Kisan Account
How to fill Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana form?
This scheme form can be filled in two ways : 1. Self Enrollment, 2. CSC VLE
Manual form filling process
First, go to PM Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana website or click here.
Then select Self Enrollment option and enter your mobile number.
On the next page enter your name, email and click on Generate OTP button.
Enter the OTP and fill the requested information in the next form.
Finally submit the form and take a print out of the form.
Official Site: Click Here
Form Filling Process at CSC Centre
Visit your nearest CSC center with Aadhaar card, bank account passbook. Complete process of form filling will be done at CSC center.
If you have any question regarding the information about Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana, you can write us in the comment. We will answer your question soon.