Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana : PMJDY Account To Open Just Lock For This Documents @pmjdy.gov.in | Under the scheme, accounts of the country’s poor can be opened at Zero Balance in banks, post office and national banks. Customers get 11 benefits in an account opened according to PMJDY. Know that you get many features in this plan. how to open an account with what documents. The thing to note is that with this account they will get the benefit of the features which will be linked to the account base
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- Pan Card
- Election Card
- NREGA Job Card
- Authority Letter, Containing Name, Address and Aadhaar Number
- Attached letter with photo issued by the Gazetted Officer
This Work will have to be done to open a new account
If you want to open a new Jandhan Account, you can easily do this by going to the nearest bank. For this you have to fil a form in the bank. It will have to disclose the name, phone number, name of the bank branch, address of the applicant, nominee, number of dependents along with occupation and employment, SSA code, Village code and City Code
This is how to create a Jandhan Account from an old account
If you have an old bank account, it is easy to change it to Jandhan Account. For this you have to go to the bank branch and apply for the Rupee Card. You bank account will be transferred to Jandhan Yojana as soon as a form is filled
These are the benefits of Jandhan Account
- Overdraft Facility After 6 Months.
- Accidental Insurance Cover Up To Rs. 2 Lakh
- Life Cover Up To Rs. 30,000 Which Is Available On The Death Of The Beneficiary On Fulfillment Of Eligibility Conditions.
- Interest Is Earned On The Deposit.
- Free Mobile Banking Facility Is Provided With The Account.
- A Debit Card Is Issued To The Jandhan Account Holder In The Form Of Which He Can Withdraw Money Or Even Make A Purchase.
- It Is Easy To Buy Insurance, Pension Products With The Help Of Jandhan Accunt.
- If There Is A Jandhan Account, Then An Account Can Be Opened For Pension In Schemes Like PM Kisan and Shram Yogi Mandhan.
- Rupee Transfer Facility Will Be Available Across The Country.
- The Benefit Of The Government Scheme Will Go Directly Into The Account.
👉Official Website : Click Here
Latest PM Jan Dhan Yojana | This Scheme Is An Bank Account Opening Scheme Which Started By Indian Government For Mostly Rural Areas. All Information Related Eligibility, Criteria, Apply Process, Complete Process For How to Take Benefits Of Scheme Step By Step Guide Full Information Provided In This Application.