NIA Recruitment 2022
NIA Recruitment 2022: Good opportunity comes from National Investigation Agency. As per the vacancy notification 2022, Offline applications are invited from eligible candidates to apply for Deputy Superintendent of Police, Additional Superintendent of Police Posts. Candidates who are passionate about working under Defense jobs, you can use this beautiful opportunity. This job is perfectly apt for bachelor’s degree conquerors. Eligible and bold candidates apply through the offline mode. No other modes of submission of application can be accepted. Selected and brave applicants will be appointed at India location. There are 49 seats allocated for ASP & DSP Posts. The last date for submission of valid application on or before 14.01.2023.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. Shortlisted and feisty candidates will be appointed as Deputy Superintendent of Police, Additional Superintendent of Police Posts. Candidates may download the official notification and application form on the official website. Fake certificates or invalid applications are totally against the National Investigation Agency. Selected candidates will get a pay scale as per grade level. Educational details, Selection process, Age limits, pay scale, Apply mode and postal address are mentioned below in the page. If you have any doubt about NIA Recruitment 2022, Visit the official website @ nia.gov.in
Job Details NIA Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: National Investigation Agency
- Job Name: Deputy Superintendent of Police & Additional Superintendent of Police
- Total Vacancy: 49
- Job Location: All Over India
- Notification date: 14.11.2022
- Last Date for Submission of application: 14.01.2023
- Official website: www.nia.gov.in
Vacancy details NIA Recruitment 2022
- Name of the Table No of vacancies
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 38
- Additional Superintendent of Police: 11
- Total Post : 49
Eligibility criteria NIA Recruitment 2022
- Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply.
- If you want more educational details, Visit the official website
- Candidates may chosen by Interview method
- Candidates kindly check the official notification
- Candidates should below 56 years.
- Candidates who are in the below age group are eligible to apply for Deputy Superintendent of Police & Additional Superintendent Posts
- Candidates can apply via Offline mode.
- Postal address: The National Investigation Agency (NIA), NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex. Lodhi Road. New Delhi-110003
How to apply offline for NIA DSP Recruitment 2022
- Candidates go to the website @nia.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and read the official notification.
- Applicants can download and print out the application
- Fill in the required details and attach the signature.
- Finally applicants can check and send one hard copy of the application to the given address.
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Last Date: 14/01/2022