NCERT Recruitment 2023: National Council Of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) has published the Recruitment Notification on the official website. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of various Non-Academic positions under Direct Recruitment on the official website and the last date to apply online is 19 May 2023. Further information about the NCERT recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit and all other details/ information about this post is mentioned in details below.
Job Summary NCERT Recruitment 2023
|Organization||National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Non-Academic Post|
|Category||NCERT Recruitment 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
- Candidate age should be minimum 27 years and maximum 50 years.
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Apply Online Starting Date : 29.04.2023
- Last Date : 19.05.2023
- Exam Date : Update Soon.
- St. For Level 10-12: Rs.1500/-
- St. For Level 6-7: Rs.1200/-
- St. For Level 2-5: Rs. 1000/-
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (if required for a post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- After that read the notification carefully.
- Now you have to login.
- After logging in, you have to click on Apply Online.
- Now you have to fill all the information.
- After that you have to upload the required documents Photo Signature.
- Finally click on the submit button and take a print out of the form.