Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023-24: has been announced by the Commissioner, Cottage and Village Industries Office, Gandhinagar. In which all the people whose income limit is up to Rs.1,20,000/- for rural area and Rs.1,50,000/- for urban area will be given assistance in the form of trade wise tools/tools for business. Applicants who want to avail benefits under this scheme have to apply online from 01/04/2023.
Manav Kalyan Yojana
This scheme provides additional tools/equipment to socially backward class community so as to generate adequate income and self employment. This scheme is introduced from 11.9.95 in place of the earlier self employment scheme, to uplift the economic condition of artisans/persons living below poverty line. The persons engaged in 28 different activities, such as hawkers, vegetable vendor, carpentry etc. whose yearly income is up to Rs.120000/- for rural areas and up to Rs.150000/- in urban areas are provided financial assistance in the form of tools and equipment as per G.R. dated 11/9/18. This gives self employment opportunity to the BPL families.
Manav Kalyan Yojana Gujarat Eligibility:
- Age limit: 16 to 60 years
- Income limit:
- Rural area benificiary must have their name in the BPL list of Rural Development department. Rural area beneficiaries have not to produce income certificate.OR
- The benificiary have family annual Income is up to Rs.120000 in Rural area & upto Rs.150000 in Urban area. They have to produced income certificate of Mamlatdar or Chief officer of Nagarpalika or competent authority of Municipal Corporation
|Download Official Notification 2023-24||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Application Status||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click here|
Required Documents for Manav Kalyan Yojana
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill/ License/ Lease Agreement/ Election Card)
- Example of applicant’s gender
- A copy of the annual income certificate
- Evidence of study
- Proof of having taken business-oriented training.
List of Tool Kits given for a total of 28 types of business
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Fish seller
- Papad creation
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- Floor mill
- Spice mill
- Making a Divet of Rs (Sakhi Mandal sisters)
- Mobile repairing
- Paper cup and dish making (Sakhimandal)
- Pressure Cooker for Cooking (Beneficiaries of Ujjawala Gas Connection)
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repairing electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith/welding work
- Created broom supada
Procedure to View Contact Details
- Navigate to the official website of the Commissioner of Cottage and Rural Industries department.
- On the web homepage, you have to click on the option of “View Contact Details”.
- Finally, the list of Contact Details will be displayed on the screen.
- Now you can see the contact the official person accordingly.
For more details about Manav Kalyana Yojana 2023 Gujarat, kindly visit the concerned department or directly click here District Industries Centre.