How To Update Ration Card : 2 New Way
How to update ration card ration card update kaise kare : We may have to add the name of new members in our ration card. The name of a member may have to be removed. Apart from this, your mobile number may have to be updated. But most of the people do not know how the ration card is updated? If you also want to get your ration card updated, then read the information mentioned here carefully.
To update the ration card, the Food Department has provided both through offline application and online medium. But most of the ration card holders are not aware about the correct procedure to update in the ration card. So here we are telling step by step in a very simple way how to update ration card? So let’s start
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : CLICK HERE
How to update ration card offline ?
- To update the ration card first you have to get the ration card update form. You will find this form in the Food Department or Customer Service Center.
- You can download online ration card update form from the link given here – Link
- After getting the application form fill it carefully. Like – ration card number, head name, father/husband name, mobile number etc.
- Then fill the details of whatever details you want to get updated in your ration card. Like – Address, Addition of new member name or deletion of any member name, Mobile number etc.
- After filling the update form completely, paste the passport size photo of the head.
- After this put the signature or thumb impression of the applicant at the bottom.
- It is mandatory to submit the documents for updating the ration card . We have given below the list of all the necessary documents.
- After completely preparing the ration card update form, submit it to the clerk/kiosk officer in the food department.
- After checking your application, the ration card will be updated within the prescribed time limit.
How to update ration card online?
- First of all open the official website of Food Department nfsa.gov.in.
- After this select the Ration Card Service option in the menu.
- Now select the name of your state.
- After opening the food portal of your state, login to the portal with username and password.
- If you have not registered, then get username and password by registering first.
- After login to the State Food Portal, select Ration Card in the service.
- Now the online form of ration card update will open. Fill it carefully.
- After filling the form upload all the prescribed documents.
- Submit the form after uploading the documents.
- If the option of ration card update is not found in your state food portal, then go to the nearest customer care center.
- Will submit the application for ration card update online by taking the details from you at the Customer Service Center.
- After submission of online application, your ration card will be updated within the stipulated time.
- Documents required to update ration card
- Original surrender certificate issued by the competent authority regarding cancellation of earlier ration card.
- Regarding amendment in residence, such as electricity / water bill, house tax receipt of municipal body, attested photocopy of voter ID card.
- To register the name of newly married woman, reduction of name from father’s ration card and marriage registration certificate.
- Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation / Municipality / Panchayat for registering the name of the child.
- Photocopy/affidavit of previously issued ration card for duplicate ration card.
- Original Ration Card.
- Self-attested copy of birth certificate or education certificate for change in age.
- For removal of name, death certificate, marriage registration certificate, self-attested copy of divorce certificate, self-attested affidavit of abandonment.
- Attested affidavit from First Class Magistrate for change in name.
- Self attested affidavit.
- other documents.
To update the ration card one has to obtain the prescribed application form. After this, after filling the form and attaching a copy of all the necessary documents, submit it to the Food Department. After checking your application, your ration card will be updated. To update the ration card online, go to the food portal of your state or contact the nearest customer service center.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : CLICK HERE