High Court Of Gujarat Recruitment For Assistant 1778 Vacancies 2023: The High Court of Gujarat invites ‘On-line Application‘, from the eligible candidates, for filling up a Total 1778 vacancies, on the establishment of the Subordinate Courts in the State of Gujarat, by (Direct Recruitment) way of Competitive Examinations to the Post of Assistant in the Pay Matrix of ₹19,900-63,200/-. The information related to the post like post name, total vacancy, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, application process, selection process etc. are given below.
Job Summary High Court Of Gujarat Recruitment For Assistant 1778 Vacancies 2023
|Name of Organization||Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment|
|Name of Post||High Court Assistant|
|Total No. of Post||1778|
|Last Date Of Application||19/05/2023|
High Court Of Gujarat Assistant Recruitments 2023 Education Qualification:
(As on 19/05/2023, i.e. Last Date for submitting the Online Application)
- Bachelor’s Degree obtained from any of the Universities or Institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational Institution recognized as such or declared as deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Typing Speed of 5000 Key depression on computer in English and/or Gujarati.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Operation is essential as per Government Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dtd.13/08/2008.
- Sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati and Hindi.
High Court Of Gujarat Assistant Recruitments 2023 Age Limit :
- A Candidate applying for the post shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on 19/05/2023 i.e. the Last Date for submitting the Online Application.
- The Upper Age Limit may be relaxed as follows Read official notification.
High Court Of Gujarat Assistant Recruitments 2023 Pay Scale
Pay Matrix of ₹19,900-63,200/-.
High Court Of Gujarat Assistant Recruitments 2023 Application fee
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Sections, Differently Abled Persons [PH – only Orthopedically disabled] and Ex-Servicemen shall be required to pay Fees of ₹500/- plus the usual Bank Charges and all other candidates shall be required to pay Fees of ₹1000/- plus the usual Bank Charges via “Print Application/Pay Fee” Button through SBI e-Pay, provided on the webpage of HC-OJAS Portal https://hc-ojas.gujarat. gov.in.
High Court Of Gujarat Assistant Recruitments 2023 Selection Process
This post selection process in tree stage.
(A) Elimination Test (Objective Type – MCQs) (100 Marks- One and Half Hours)
(B) Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type)(60 Marks – 90 Minutes)
(C) Practical / Skill Test (Typing Test) (40 Marks – 10 Minutes) :
How to Apply High Court Of Gujarat Assistant Online Application 2023?
Interested and Suitable Candidates Can Direct Apply Online From Below Mentioned Link Otherwise You Can Follow the Below Steps to Fill up GHC Assistant Online Form easily.
- The Candidates Should Visit the Official Website @https://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check the Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay the Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload a Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
High Court Of Gujarat Exam Pattern
The written test is the first phase of the hiring process. Multiple-choice questions will be included in the offline test. For a total of 100 marks, applicants have 90 minutes to respond to 100 questions. The topics covered in the questions include general knowledge, the Gujarati language, math, sports, and commonplace events. For the following stage, applicants must get the necessary minimum cut-off scores.
There will be multiple-choice questions on the offline test. For a total of 100 marks, candidates must respond to 100 questions in 90 minutes. General knowledge, the Gujarati language, maths, sports, and everyday events are all topics covered in the questions. For the candidates to move on to the next round, they must get the necessary minimum cut-off scores. Tap here for more Rajneetug.