Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Yojana 2023 | Gnan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme @gssyguj.in
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Yojana 2023 | Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Yojana 2023: The state government has announced a scholarship scheme for the students of Gujarat. Gyan Sadhana Scholarship has been announced for the bright stars of the state. This new scholarship scheme will be beneficial to make the student’s education more effective. The implementation of this scheme will start from the academic year 2023-24.
Highlight Of Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Yojana 2023
- Name of the scheme Gnan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme
- Implementing Agency Gujarat Govt
- Beneficiary Class 8 pass students
- Application Process Through online means
- Amount receivable 90,000 rupees
- Official website gssyguj. in
For that, the new ‘Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme’ has been implemented to select the bright students of Gujarat from such states and give them scholarships for studying in independent schools of their choice from classes 9 to 12. In this scheme, 25,000 new bright students are selected every year and they get Rs. 20,000 and Rs. 25,000 scholarship will be given.
The scholarship amount will be deposited in the student’s account
The scholarship will be directly credited to the student’s account. The scholarship amount will be paid based on 80 percent attendance of the students. If a student fails in any class during classes 9 to 12 or drops out of school, and any serious action is taken against the student, the benefit of this scheme will cease.
It is decided to conduct the “Gyan Sadhana Proficiency Test” conducted by the State Examination Board for this Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme. This test will be conducted as follows.
The application forms for this test have to be filled out online at www.sebexam org website from 11/05/2023 (03:00 PM) to 6/05/2023 (noon).
Eligibility to appear in the test:
a) Having studied in Government or aided primary schools consecutively from Class 1 to 8 and studying or passed in Class 8,
b) Under the provisions of Section 12(1)(c) of the RTE Act 2009, within the limit of 25% in self-supporting schools, students admitted in Class-I at that time who are studying or have passed Class-VIII,
c) And in the case of (a) and (h) above whose income of the guardian is below the income limit prescribed for admission under Section 12(1)(c) of the RTE Act, 2009 for urban areas is Rs. 1,50,000 (one hundred and fifty thousand) and for rural areas! 1,20,000 (One Lakh Twenty Thousand) students can give the test.
There will be no fee for Jnana Sadhana Proficiency Exam.
The entrance exam will be of multiple choice and multi-purpose type (Multiple Choice Question-MCQ Based).
The question paper of the entrance exam will be of 120 marks and the duration will be 150 minutes.
The medium of the entrance examination will be in Gujarati/English language.
The entrance exam will have the following subjects and marks.
In case of equal merit, the State Examination Board shall have the final authority to decide the method of preparation of the selection list. 30 minutes of additional time will be available for visually impaired students.
The 40 questions of the MAT Mental Aptitude Test will be of verbal and non-verbal logical reasoning. These questions will have topic-based questions on Analogy, Classification, Numerical Series, Pattern Perception, Hidden Figures,
The 80 questions of SAT Academic Aptitude Test will include Maths-20 marks, Science-20 marks and Social Science-15 marks, English 10 marks, Gujarati-10, Hindi-5 marks of class-8.
The syllabus of class-8 will be on the above subject.
The test/examination centers will be decided by the State Examination Board, Gandhinagar in that taluka in the state of Gujarat according to the number of students registered for the examination and examination-oriented administrative convenience. The student has to appear for the examination at the examination center allotted by the board at his/her own expense.
Test Result and Provisional Merit List
- The result of this test will be published on the website of the State Examination Board www.sebexam.org.
- The list of bright students who scored more than the cut-off in the Gyan Sadhana Aptitude Test will be submitted by the State Examination Board, Gandhinagar to the Director, Office of Schools, Gandhinagar.
- The documents of the children in the above list should be verified by the District Education Officers as per the instructions of the Director, of Schools.
- After that validation, the students who are eligible for the scholarship are merit-based
- The list (Provisional Merit List) will be prepared by the Office of the Director, Schools.
- While preparing this state-level list students of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes have to be included as per the existing norms of the Government. And 50% of the beneficiaries in each category will be girls.
Procedure for Declaration of Final Merit List
- After preparing the provisional merit list by the Director, Schools, it has to be declared.
- Also, the parents of the concerned students will be informed to make an entry in the portal of the Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme after getting admission to a self-sustaining school of their choice within the stipulated time limit.
- The sole responsibility of the students to get admission in the self-supporting school of their choice will be the responsibility of the students and their guardians and the District Education Officer or the Director of Schools will not have any responsibility in that regard.
- After the publication of the provisional merit list, the students in that list in an autonomous school
- If they apply for admission, they will have to be considered sympathetically by the school.
- The Final Merit List of all the admitted students will be prepared by the Director, Schools.
How to Apply Online:
- Step 01: In respect of this advertisement by the State Examination Board from 11/05/2023 (03:00 PM) to 6/05/2013 (12:00 PM) http://www.sebexam.org Application form will be accepted online only. Following are the instructions for the candidate to fill out the prescribed form online. A student has to follow the following steps to apply.
- Step 02: The application form has to be filled out accurately online. Name, surname, date of birth, caste (category) or any other matter shall not be amended later by the Board. Take special note of that.
- Step 03: The entire form has to be filled in English.
- Step 04: For the student of government-aided school the form filling arrangement has to be done by the school also.
- Step 05: First of all go to http://www.sebexam.org.
- Step 06: Click on “Apply Online”.
- Step 07: By clicking on Apply Now, the Application Format will appear. First of all, Adhar UDI has to be entered in the Application Format. So the details will be seen AUTO FILL. After checking the remaining details the student has to fill. (Here Lala”) The details of where Kundadi mark is to be filled compulsorily.)
- Step 08: By clicking on Confirm Application, the student’s application will be accepted online on the board. Confirm Number will be generated here. Which is necessary for all the subsequent procedures, the student has to save. The student has to show his confirmation number while making any correspondence or representation with the board.
- Step 09: The student will be able to take the entrance exam in whichever medium he chooses between Gujarati and English.
Chief Minister Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Exam Result Declared
- Click here to check Gnan Sadhana Scholarship Exam Result.
- Check the details of Gnan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme from here.
- Provisional Answer Key of Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Exam- 2023 A Category Question Paper
- Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Exam- 2023 A Category Question Paper – Gujarati Medium
- Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Exam- 2023 A Category Question Paper – English Medium