Guru Purnima 2023 Photo Frame, Wish Maker : According to the Hindu calendar Full moon day during Ashadha month is known as Guru Purnima day. Traditionally this day is reserved for Guru Puja or Guru Worship. On this day disciples offer Puja or pay respect to their Gurus. Guru refers to spiritual guide who enlighten disciples by his knowledge and teachings.Guru Purnima 2023 : According to the Hindu calendar, the festival of Guru Purnima is celebrated on the full moon date of the month of Ashadha. It falls in the month of July-August on the English calendar. This year, Guru Purnima is falling on Monday, the 3th of July 2023.
Guru Prunima 2023 Photo Frame, Wish Maker : Guru Purnima is also known as Vyasa Purnima and this day is commemorated as birth anniversary of Veda Vyasa. Veda Vyasa was the author as well as a character in the Hindu epic Mahabharata.Adi Shankara, Sri Ramanuja Acharya and Sri Madhvacharya are some of the noteworthy Gurus in Hinduism. Guru Purnima is also celebrated by Buddhists in the honor of Gautama Buddha to commemorate the day when Buddha gave his first sermon at Sarnath, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Guru Purnima 2023 Wishes
- Happy Guru Purnima 2023 Wishes mobile application provides below list of featured valued latest contents :
- Guru Purnima 2023
Purnima 2023 Photo Frames & Happy Guru Purnima 2023 Photo Editor Free
Guru Purnima 2023 Puja Vidhi
- On this day, wake up early and perform the daily routine tasks like bathing Puja, etc. and make sure that you wear good clothes.
- After that offer flowers and garland of good fragrance on the image on Vyasa Ji and then visit your own Guru.
- Make your Guru sit on a chair or somewhere and then offer a garland.
- After that, offer clothes, fruits flowers, garland, and Dakshina in the form of some money to your Guru; and then take their blessings.