DRDO ADA Recruitment 2023: The Department of Defense Research and Development (DRDO) has solicited applications for Project engineer positions at the Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA). The application process is now underway, and the deadline for submitting the online application form is September 8th.
DRDO ADA Recruitment 2023
- Organization Name:Department of Defense Research and Development (DRDO)
- Post Name:Project Engineer
- Vacancy:53 Posts
- ADVT. No:2023
- Starting Date:August 11, 2023
- Last Date:September 8, 2023
- Category:Government Job
- Job Location:All Over India
- Application Mode:Online
DRDO ADA Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
- 53 Posts
DRDO ADA Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- Date of Application Form Submission:August 11, 2023
- Date of Application Form Submission:September 8, 2023
Who is Eligible to Apply for the DRDO ADA Recruitment 2023?
- All-India Candidate
- Male and Female
DRDO ADA Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Qualification
- For more details, kindly visit the official notification given below
- Age: 21 years to 55 years Age on date: 08.09.2023 Age Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
DRDO ADA Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
For UR/OBC Application Fee: 100/- For SC/ST Application Fee: FREE Pay Fee: Online
List of Documents Required for DRDO ADA Recruitment 2023 Form Application
- Photo and Signature (Light-Color Photo Background)
- Education Certificate (10th and 12th passes)
- Domicile Certificate
- E-mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate
- PAN card and Aadhar card
DRDO ADA Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
- Shortlisting Candidate
- Online Test
- Document Verification
How do I Apply For DRDO ADA Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website www.ada.gov.in
- On the homepage, under the latest news tab
- Click on the apply link given below “Applications are invited for the post of Project Engineer (PE).”
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Before final submission.
- Download and take a printout for future reference