Download Google Translate Application
- Text translation :- Translate between 108 languages by typing
- Tap to Translate :- Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
- Offline :- Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
- Instant camera translation :- Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
- Photos :- Take or import photos for higher quality translations (90 languages)
- Conversations :- Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
- Handwriting :- Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
- Phrasebook :- Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
- Cross-device syncing :- Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
- Transcribe :- Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time (8 languages)
Google Translate may ask for permission to access the following features :
- Microphone for speech translation
- Camera for translating text via the camera
- SMS for translating text messages
- External storage for downloading offline translation data
- Accounts and credentials for signing-in and syncing across devices
Important Links :
- Download Google Translate : Click Here
Translations between the following languages are supported :
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Download Google Translate Application :- Download Google Translate Application
Download Google Translate Application Millions of people around the world use Google Translate, whether in a verbal conversation, or while navigating a menu or reading a webpage online. Translate learns from existing translations, which are most often found on the web. Languages without a lot of web content have traditionally been challenging to translate, but through advancements in our machine learning technology, coupled with active involvement of the Google Translate Community, we’ve added support for five languages: Kinyarwanda, Odia (Oriya), Tatar, Turkmen and Uyghur. These languages, spoken by more than 75 million people worldwide, are the first languages we’ve added to Google Translate in four years, and expand the capabilities of Google Translate to 108 languages.
Download Google Translate Application Translate supports both text translation and website translation for each of these languages. In addition, Translate supports virtual keyboard input for Kinyarwanda, Tatar and Uyghur. Below you can see our team motto, “Enable everyone, everywhere to understand the world and express themselves across languages,” translated into the five new languages.
How do I use Google Translate?
You can translate words or phrases using the Google Translate app or a browser, like Chrome or Safari. It’s pretty easy to use, you likely already have (a number of times), but we have to build suspense and it’s worth remembering just how epic this feature actually is. So grab your Android device.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Translate app
- Choose a language to translate (for us, it defaults to ‘from English to Spanish’) by tapping the language you wish to change
- Scroll to the language you wish to translate from, tap it to choose, and then do the same with the ‘to’ language
- Type the word or phrase you want to translate
- The translation will appear, but if it doesn’t, simply tap ‘Translate’.