Borsad Nagarpalika recruitment 2023
Borsad Municipality, Borsad Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2023 There are a total of Vacancy in Nagarpalika borsad Gujarat has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2022-23 Other Details like No. Of Posts, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below. Must Read Official Advertisement before Applying for this Post. Best Of Luck. It is a humble request to keep checking our website to get updates of government recruitment every day.
Job Summary Borsad Nagarpalika recruitment 2023
- Post Title: Borsad Municipal Recruitment 2022
- Post Name: Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Total Space: –
- Institution: Borsad Municipality
- Application last date: 13-01-2023
- Type: Offline
Read Advertisement: Click Here
Last Date: 13/01/2023
Trade Name Qualification
- Computer Operator: ITI / Govt Approved / Course C.C.C. / CCC+ / Copa
- Assistant Sanitary: Inspector H. S. eye. (ITI / Government Approved SI Course)
- Civil Engineer: in Assistant Engineer Degree/Diplo Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical Engg
- J.C.B. Driver: Class 8 Pass Heavy Vehicle Driving License
- Plant Operator: ITI / Govt Approved Course
- Internal Auditor: B.Com / M.Com
- Wireman: ITI / Govt approved course
- Driver-Fireman: Class 8 Pass Heavy Vehicle Driving License / Government Approved Course
Monthly stipend will be paid as per Govt.
The applicant has to submit the application in self-signed form along with all his/her details along with LC, Educational Qualification Certificate, Experience Certificate, Aadhaar Card / Election Card. The applicant must indicate his e-mail address and mobile number in the application and affix a recent passport size photograph on the right side of the application and sign the compulsory horizontal (cross).
Last date of application candidate should have completed 18 years.
You will be dismissed on completion of the apprenticeship period.
The final decision will be of the municipality.
The interview date will be informed by the municipality through telephone and e-mail and will be published on the notice board of the municipality.
Candidate should not have done Apprenticeship earlier.