Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the notification for the recruitment of Agniveer in the Indian Air Force through the Air Force Agneepath Vayu (02/2023). Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of Airforce that is, agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
More information related to Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates and other processes are given below. Also read the official advertisement, before applying.
Job Summary Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Airforce Agniveer|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Educational qualification for Air Force Firefighter Recruitment 2023 should be 12th pass or Diploma or two years vocational course. If you qualify any one of these three then you can apply online, read advertisement for more information. The pdf of the official advertisement is given in the link below
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 21 Years
After getting selected in this recruitment you will be paid Rs 30,000 thousand per month pay scale and other admissible allowances by Government of India.
- Candidate has to pay Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment will be Online
- Starting Date For Online Registration – 17/03/2023
- Last Date For Online Registration – 31/03/2023
In order to get selected in this Air Force Firefighter Recruitment candidate need to succeed in the following process in which.
- Written Examination
- Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CASB)
- Physical Performance Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Adaptability Test One and Two
- Document Verification
- and Medical Examination
How to apply online?
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Visit the website agneepathvayu.cdac.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the application Form